1. Two antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The ceremony wasn't much, but
the reception was excellent.

2. Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."

3. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
4. A sandwich walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry we don't serve food in here."

5 Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

6 An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

7 I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

8 I went to the butcher the other day to bet him 50 bucks that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, "No, the steaks are too high."

9 A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't -- I've cut off your arms!"

10 Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving that you can't have your kayak and heat it too

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    brilliant!

Post a Comment